Adult Diaper :
Living a Full and Active Life
Many people automatically assume that when Wetness Indicator they are diagnosed with incontinence, they will have to settle for an awkward, ill fitting, adult diaper. They resign themselves to never being able to use underwear / undergarment that will be comfortable again. The good news is that this not true.
Today there is a wide variety of incontinence products that will allow incontinence sufferers to choose the incontinence product that best suits their needs.
It is important to understand that adult diapers are most often used by those
incontinence suffers who have moderate to heavy incontinence problems. However, it should be stressed that today’s adult diapers have come a long way from their former counterparts. Today adults with incontinence issues can lead full and active lives.
• Made out of very high absorbent material
• Streamlined and compact
• Have anti-odor properties
• Less bulky and made from very fine and smooth materials
• Available in all the sizes
• Available in two shapes and styles: I-shape and pull up
- 1. Anti-rashes cottony soft material
- Ultra gel formulation for quick absorption
- Leak-proof protection layer
- Soft elastic, Comfort fit & Easy to Handle
- PP back sheet with Wetness Indicator
- Magic tape
- Elastic waistband
- Acquisition Distribution Layer (ADL)